Friday, June 15, 2012

Hijab.

Hey I am very sure you can notice by right now that I've deleted all my previous post.
Why? Well, it's because I'm lazy. Lazy to delete every single photo of mine that I've uploaded before.
Why do i want to delete those photos? Well, its because that was the old me. I am now somebody new that Alhamdulillah have decided to wear hijab. I am now here asking kindly and very strictly to those who know me and somehow have a photo of me without the hijab please remove the photos. Thank you :)



This hijab thing is still very new and insyaAllah i will not remove this hijab forever.

But please do not worry peeps cause I'm still the old me. The crazy-bubbly-retarted-tall-ehem-hihi me. So, don't be afraid of my minor changes eh? :):)

Okay enough with the hijab announcement. So how are you guys doing? I am very fine indeed. I am now currently in Uitm Kuantan Padang Lalang doing my foundation in Tesl. Kuantan is very interesting and not really that kampung lah. The town sometimes reminds me of Kuala Lumpur. People here are very nice but the drivers are rude and drive very fast just like in KL.

My friends here are really really cool. They're as petite as i am. Hihi. Their names are Shahirah, Dina , Chimin and Amoi. Sadly to say, I am more close to them compared to my roomate. And i just don't know why. Maybe there's just no chemistry between me and my roomate.

And the most interesting part of my campus is that I just need to walk down the stairs and WALAH there's my class so i do really think it's a waste of time for me to dress up so nicely to go to class, Janji lepas dress code sudah la kiukiu

Oh and not to forget there are lawrians guys too in my campus. And law students they loooveee to dress up so memang every time pun cuci mata lah hihi. And they're very friendly too! Handsome and friendly siapa tak nak? hehe


Woi I've type-ed toooo long. So i guess that's it for now. Will update a new post as soon as i get my laptop which is today! Oh my god so excited hihi

Much love,
Lala

3 comments:

  1. As salam,

    I just came across ur blog from Twitter related to cakoi... haha, but i luv cakoi.

    Juz to say that I'm proud of ur hijrah and u did the rite choice.

    we dont noe each other but im ur muslim brother and wanna say take care & gud luck in ur studies..

    bubye..

    @votestube

    ReplyDelete
  2. All i can say is ALhamdulillah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cakoi is the best okay. Haha. Thank you votestube. Your comment really touched me :)

    and thank you Ain :)

    ReplyDelete