Call me insane but I can't sleep well knowing that Helena is sick.
Oh for those who don't know,
Helena is a kitten ( she'll stays as my baby forever regardless the age) that I am now taking care of.
And she is sick.
She's having a fever and it's driving me crazy.
But I am relieved that she is still eating and drinking even though the amount of consuming is decreasing than before.
Well, this post is dedicated to her. I know she can't literally read this and understands but I just don't care and I don't care if you don't find this post interesting. You are always welcome to close this blog and watch some stupid and annoying gwiyomi videos that are going viral now. Not that I care of.
Helena was first found by Genji and was brought to the vet by him and a friend of ours, Haz.
I was told by Genji that Helena was really weak back then. She was so fragile. But yeah things got better. I was first moved by her when I followed taking her to the vet when she was infected with an eye infection. Looking at the way my friends are attached to her somehow made me jealous and wanting the same thing. She was so small and cute and I want to be able to love her too.
As some of you know, I suffered from ailurophobia which in simple term means irrational fear of cats.
They somehow frighten me in a way but thanks to Helena, I have finally overcome that fear and I owe her for that. I remember the first time she jumped on my lap to sleep. I was frozen but that particular event had helped me to be a non-ailurophobia so maybe that is the reason why I love her so much. Well, I don't really know because sometimes we don't need a reason to love something aye? All i know is that she brings joy to me in an ama-meow-zing (amazing) way.
Auni, Liljah, Genji and Caca did a lot in taking care of her when we were in Kuantan and it is my turn to take care of her here in Selayang.
Get well soon baby Syarifah Helena (Poyo kan?) , there's a lot of people that love you so stop being sick.
love,
Lala
No comments:
Post a Comment